Financial Due Diligence
When considering a major transaction, such as buying another company, selling off a division of your company, or partnering with a new alliance, it is essential to perform a comprehensive assessment of deal value.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, OO&Co integrated due diligence approach can provide in-depth analysis of the financial, commercial, and operational aspects of your deal. Our team of sector and deals specialists will efficiently deliver a number of clear benefits, including:
- Detailed business analysis to support opinions and conclusions
- Crucial financial considerations for deal and value assessment
- Quantified value creation levers
- 100-day transition plan with highlighted post-acquisition, integration and separation issues
- Exit strategy impacts related to the equity provider.
For transactions where the target is already identified or where only an analysis of the situation is required, we assist the buyer or relevant party to perform full scope or limited scope due diligence to identify the critical issues for the transaction.
We then work with you to continue the transaction process, ensuring your process and negotiations are completed to your satisfaction. When a company is up for sale – or wants to sell off one of its divisions – it needs to show potential buyers a detailed independent report attesting to its financial position.
Our dedicated transaction support professionals are adept providing vendor due diligence services across a wide range of industries and clients.